Here are the steps we are taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and staff during Covid-19.
Enjoy the outdoors with confidence!
This is a challenging time for all of us, but our first priority is the safety of our guests, staff, and community.
Lagos Adventure and Cave Captain are certified by Turismo de Portugal with the Clean & Safe certificate and we reviewed safety procedures and internal hygiene protocols, ensuring the necessary conditions to avoid contagion risks and the guarantee of safe and rigorous procedures for the functioning of our Tours.
But it’s time to venture into the breathtaking scenery and to relive experiences that fill our souls. We miss being with you and together we discover the best that Lagos has to show us.
This tour starts from Marina de Portimão and it sails until Marinha Beach, visiting about 20 caves along the coast of which stands out the famous Grotto of Benagil that is among the ten natural wonders of the world.
The trips last an average of 2 hours and half on the beaches and paradisiacal caves, it includes a stop for the guests to refresh themselves, with the right to snorkel with the appropriate equipment, followed by a toast on board with champagne or soda. Guests will have access to the practice of paddle board with
– Cave Captain sails from Marina de Portimão, in the Algarve. Come visit us!
– Venture to navigate with the Cave Captain who relies on the experience of the Captain and the safety of guests, and enjoy the natural beauty of the Algarve coast!
– Portimão Marina – GPS Location: Lat. 037º 06’991” N | Long. 008º 31’702” W.
– Do not forget Sunscreen, towel, and hat/cap.
– Check-in must be done at the Portimão Marina, Gate J6, 20 minutes before departure.
– Minimum occupancy of 4 adults. Maximum occupancy is 9 adults.
– Child up to 11 years. Babies up to 23 months not paid (lap).
– Guests will be able to access photos/videos on digital support on a pre-paid basis.
Terms & Conditions
– Customers must check in up to 30 minutes prior to the activity, at the Gate J at Praia da Rocha Marina.
– Stop for bathing and visiting caves subject to favourable sea and weather conditions.
– No food or drink may be taken on board, except food for infants (up to 3 years of age).
– Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
– Cave Captain reserves the right to change the vessel used in the experience.
– Cave Captain assumes no liability for damage to personal property during the experience, wherefore you are advised to ensure it is appropriately protected.
Lagos Adventure® is a registered trademark (INPI), licensed by the Portuguese Government’s oficial institute “Turismo de Portugal” to operate as a touristic agent under the registration number: RNAAT n ° 396/2018