Junte-se à Familia
Esta é uma Experiencia incrivel, Obrigado pela confiança !
Damos-lhe as Boas vindas
Olá, meu nome é Humberto e agradeço a reserva efectuada connoscco.
Eu e o Ricardo damos-lhe as boas vindas no Portão ABCD na Marina de Lagos, o acesso ao Pontão B onde se encontra a Embarcação SEA YOU, fica em frente à Pizza Hut.
Usamos T-Shirt Amarela/Verde muito brilhante (fluorescente), muito fácil de nos identificar.
Por favor, chegue 15 minutos antes da hora da viagem para efectuar o Check-In e participar num pequeno Briefing.
Se por acaso vir de automóvel, a Marina dispõe de estacionamento junto ao edifício principal. Pode deixar aí o seu veículo sem custos adicionais.
Se já tem sacola à prova de agua para o seu Smartphone, traga consigo para que assim o seu telemovel esteja protegido em toda a viagem de kayak.
Em caso de duvidas, estarei ao seu dispor à distancia de um telefonema ou mensagem para o meu móvel ou WhatsApp +351937166980
Os melhores cumprimentos e vemo-nos no Meeting Point (Portão ABCD – Marina de Lagos)
Este é o link do Google Maps:
Para as suas coisas pessoais
Proteja os seus Pertences Pessoais
Deixe consigo o que é Imortante
Aluguer durante a Viagem (2H30m)
Para o seu Smartphone
Proteja o seu Smartphone no Kayak
Tire Fotos no Kayak com Segurança
Crie o seu próprio Video da Experiencia
Alugue a melhor Action Cam
Aluguer durante a Viagem (2H30m)
A Melhor Experiencia de KAYAK em Lagos
Obrigado pela confiança Depositada em nós
O Que precisa de Saber
– Our kayaks allow easy entry to shallow and narrow waterways that would be inaccessible to larger motorized vessels.
– Silence is golden. Without a large motor disturbing the natural setting, we are able to quietly view the wildlife and landscape as it is naturally without having to bait the waters to generate any excitement.
– Education. Our guides have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the history, geology, zoology, and current environmental issues regarding our Coast
– Warm change of clothes,
– Waterproof Camera/Phone,
– Thermal Top and Thermal Leggings to wear under a Wetsuit (November-March),
– A sense of fun and adventure,
– Bottle of Water (we have).
We recommend you to wear your favourit swim-wear and bring your own wetsuit and water shoes if you are a water sport pro.
During summer we recommend you to wear your preferred swim-wear and bring lots of sun block.
During the winter we recommend you to wear your preferred swim wear under a thermal top and thermal leggings which you can put a wetsuit over to stay warmer if needed. We recommend you are wearing these swim-wear and under layers underneath normal clothing on pick-up. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
Kayak tours operate at:
– 15th Febrary till 31st March – 11am
– 1st April till 31st Mai – 10H30am and 2pm
– 1st June til 15th September – 9H30am, 1pm, 4pm
– 16th September till 31st October – 10H30am and 2pm
– 1st November till 31st December – 11am
– Me and Ricardo welcome you at the Gate ABCD in Marina de Lagos, in front of Pizza Hut restaurant.
– We wear a Bright Yellow/Green T-Shirt, very easy to identify us.
– Please arrive at the meeting point, 15 minutes before the tour.
– Just in case you come by car, there is a free parking on the back of the building of Marina de Lagos, near the train station. – There are lots of parking places there.
– This is the google maps link: https://g.page/LagosAdventure?share
– Our Meeting Point is in Marina de Lagos and we start the Tour in a Catamaran with all the equipment on board. The position of the Boat is B11 on the ABCD Gate.
– We provide the google maps link to the GPS. https://g.page/LagosAdventure?share
– It’s very easy to find us, we wear bright yellow/Green T-Shirts
Only for private tours and groups of 8+Pax only.
We do our best to make our tours as inclusive as possible. As long as you are comfortable trying…so are we.
As long as you carry your trash away with you it is fine to bring a light snack on both Boat and Kayak. We recommend saving your appetite for the city, we have plenty of places to recommend. We have Water on the boats.
Yes, it is appropriate to tip the tour guides. Tips will have to be in the form of cash. We will not be able to charge a credit card for a tip. If your guide really works hard and you think he gave a great tour, let him know how much you appreciate it!
NO ! – 20% of the people we take Kayaking have never Kayaked before and the rest of the people we take kayaking have only kayaked a few times.
No !! We do not provide neoprene wetsuits or neoprene wet-shoes to keep you warm in winter. In sumer wetsuits and water-shoes are not required.
YES !! It is ok if you cannot swim. Every person we take on the water is supplied a personal flotation device which helps to keep you afloat should you fall in the water. Our guides are trained at assisting you back onto your kayak so help is usually easily on hand. You are required to notify your guide prior to entering the water if you cannot swim.
At kayak Lagos Adventure we are not sending you flying over waterfalls in rafts or towing you behind boats at 40km/hr. We are very lucky that in Ponta da Piedade- Lagos the waters are very calm and clear. However as with any water-based and transportation activities there are inherent and assumed risks. We have a comprehensive and safe operational plan, a vehicle and driver policy and a navigation safety license to operate and we are always striving to minimize risks during our activities.
NO !! The Tours operate all year round. Customers in winter love our tours just the same as customers in summer !!
The minimum age for Kayak tours is 4 years old. Any person under 17 years old most be accompanied by a responsible adult. We advise families with young children to choose our first kayak tour of the day, instead of the others Tours.
While greater levels of fitness generally help in all aspects of life, you do not need to be any kind of athlete to take part in our tours, kayaking on the Ponta da Piedade Coastline is generally a relaxing more leisure type activity.
Most Ponta da Piedade tours are on the water for about 1 or 1.15 hours. It is about as much as most people would like to be on the water. If you want to be on the water for a longer time, then consider hiring us with a private Kayak Tour.
We generally return to the Marina de Lagos approximately 2.5 hours following the scheduled tour time. Of course traffic and other factors can come into play.
Due to high demand, we strongly recommend reservations. If you arrive without a reservation, we will try to accommodate you to our best ability. To prevent this, it is easy to make reservations online, by phone or WhatsApp ahead of time via (+351) 937 166 980